This topic is likely to be a general feedback about the september feature pack, and things I want to suggest (Or remember) that should be nice to have in a feature pack.
On a quick note about september feat pack, I found it very very weak, most of thigs are implementations of features that china already had months ago, and could be implemented easily on the course of the last months. The other general things in this FP I see more like reworks on systems that most part of the game population already found good enough, so I don’t think it needed a rework at all.
The only thing that got my attention in this feature pack is the Collection achievments.
That said, I’ll list here some suggestions of features that I was expecting and I think that ould really improve the game experience for everyone:
- A hotjoin Option for 1×1 battles. (Aka duel) : I love to pvp in gw2, but it destroy my game experience that the only pvp system I have avaiable to play all the time is a team combat pvp. Isn’t pvp for me when you fight 3×1, or when ppl force balance on a team to buy gw2 gold.
- New pvp Game modes : Carry the flag, Protect the lord, Slay then all (Last team with 1 player survivor win), any new pvp game modes would be great.
- New sort of objectives in BL : As a war, would be great see improvments as barricades, and vigil towers around keeps, that can be upgraded/captured in order to increase points per tick, and better thatn all : Siege monsters : Like the giant devourers, or siege wurms.
- New commands to commanders : I’ve only recently discovered that commanders can map mark to theirs squad with icons like “Defense”, or “Attack”. This is very hidden and poorly designed. Improve this function By actually making it be more visible on mini map/map with an circle area (Like the capture areas) where the commander need ppl. Would be even better if the commander could ask a number of ppl, and then this Area circle get green when it reachs the ammout of ppl needed.
> Collecting and Trading
- Person-to-person Trading : Its terrible when you have to just believe that the person will pay you by the mail system, this is not a secure system and is also very bad in gaming experience. A just window trading would be incridible good.
- Legendarys for a legend : The so talked scavenger hunt for precursor are exactly what Mawdrey has proved to us . That sort of system is nice, make tokens that you only get when u visit place, or kill a boss. Best of all, a diary just like the books we had in gw1, that fill pages for every sstep made towards the legendary. Mini dungeons, Mini Puzzles, Bosses and even rare mats i order to fill each page of the book.
- Collectable tokens : For stuff like teq skin, or fractals skins. I by myself ave run over 150 teq battles without getting a single teq hoard. I’ve got 10 different fractal skins less the shield that I wanted (Running over 500+ fractals by now). So, a token system like the scraps that you made in BoT4w in last year, each exo chest of teq gives you a single token, and with 25 tokens you can exchange for a teq skin. This sort of thing.
> New Stuff and content
- New armor and weapons : Yeah, new legendarys (Not everyone like raibow style, but staff is still a great option for a lot of ppl), new craftable/in game collectable armors, and finally new legendary gear.
- New Dungeon/More fractal levels : At least 1 new path for every dungeon (They have a lot of potential to be explored yet), or a new brand dungeon. And by last, more fractal levels beyond 50. 50 is already too easy, and some ppl like challenging content.
Those are thing that I personally miss in this game, and would love to see in a feature pack. About the september feature pack, I said All I had to say, I know that it have some stuff for other sort of ppl different than me, but if u gave then this FP what they wanted, please, take a time to these other features next time too.